Places that I've Been To

 ANTIQUE

(SEMIRARA ISLAND)🏝



Semirara is an island located in the Municipality of Caluya, which is part of Antique province but its much near to Mindoro compared to it's own province. This is one of my childhood hometown, I study here when I was on 5th and 6th grade then we move to Cavite but we usually travel here yearly. Here is where the biggest mining coal in the Philippines, besides that it is also well known for its giant sea clams and beautiful white sand beaches.


This is one of the best beach here on Semirara the ALEGRIA. Its a white sand beach and has a really clear water. Its like I went to Boracay but even much more beautiful!






Once we camp here until tomorrow afternoon. It was really a nice experience like feeling the wind flows to your skin and a fresh air to breath, the sound of the waves, the view, and the peaceful surroundings, and on the night those stars and moon that you really gonna see. Everything is perfect! Its such a nice place that I will really comeback again and again. This place is one of my comfort place

Usually we celebrate or have a family and friends bond by going one of the beaches here on semirara such as Alegria, Dalit, Tinugbok, Batakal and more. All of them is really beautiful place, its all white sanded beach. You need to ride a small boat to get to the other beach. It was really fun to swim and looking to the breath taking view.


They also have a Foodcourt which is really famous to the people there because of a lot of food stalls and lights at night. My friends and I usually hangout here. This place really fits to hangout to them.



And the sunset here is really beautiful!! I really love it when am walking then there's the sunset. And the street lights complimenting it.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Overall I really love this place, by its beauty and other different features this island had. I hope someday this will be known all over the Philippines so that other people may also see this beauty of this place. If your deciding what place you want to travel to next, I really suggest this place. Remember,this is Semirara Island, one of the municipality of Antique but much nearer to Mindoro:) To get here you just need to go on the Port of San Jose Mindoro and ride a boat to get there. Trust me, you will never regret to go here!πŸ’—πŸ›ͺ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places that I've Been To